AMI Marine are proud to launch the NEW X-VCR paperless Course Recorder
The New X-VCR is a new generation Course Recorder supporting both paperless course recording and traditional dot-matrix printing. Therefore, providing a cost-effective solution for any vessel.
The New X-VCR can display, record, store, and playback data from all the usual equipment on the bridge:
- Gyro Heading
- GPS data
- Rate of Turn
- Rudder Angle (Single or Dual Rudder) and more!
What do you need to know about the New X-VCR?
- Touch Screen display – with a real-time graphical presentation of the received data
- Accommodates single and dual rudder systems
- Paperless design – with up to 36 months of voyage data stored on a solid-state drive
- Graphical display of Heading, GPS data, Rate of Turn and Rudder Angle (Single or Dual Rudder)
- An optional printer is available for a permanent voyage record
- Replay software and lifetime updates are also included with each purchase
- Multiple screen layouts – for a personalised display
- ‘Day’ and ‘Night’ Mode
- Additional data recording capabilities*
*Standard course recorder data can be physically printed. But all additionally recorded data will be recorded and viewed within the playback suite only.
Other Course Recorders also available.
For more information please contact our team today on
+44 (0)2380 840450 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn