A015-RX AIS-VHF Antenna Splitter (Active)
The QK-A015-RX AIS-VHF Antenna Splitter allows one VHF antenna to be shared between,
- VHF radio
- AIS receiver and
- AM/FM radio
The A015-RX allows the one VHF antenna to provide the following functions:
- Reception of VHF radio, AIS messages, and AM/FM radio
- Transmission from VHF radio
- Straight forward connection to the relevant devices
The A015-RX is an active splitter. This is important, as unlike many splitters that cause signal loss, the active splitters actually provide a signal gain. The A015-RX’s built-in pre-amplifier amplifies the AIS, VHF, AM/FM signals, thereby increasing the AIS receiver range.
The A015-RX has five connections
- Power cable: connect to 12V-24V DC power
- VHF Antenna: SO239 connector for VHF antenna
- VHF radio: SO239 connector for VHF radio
- AIS: BNC connector for the output of the AIS signal
- FM/AM: BNC connector for the output of the FM/AM radio signal
- 12V-24V powered, low power consumption
- Uses standard SO239 connector for VHF and antenna connections
- Typical Gain 12dB
- Built-in preamplifier providing VHF/AIS signal gain maximizes receivers’ range
- LED power and status indicator
- Compact & easy to install
- VHF failsafe function – in the unlikely case of Splitter power loss or failure, the VHF radio remains functional, as VHF radio has full priority.
Fully compatible with all AIS receivers and will maximize their performance.
Please note: The A015-RX is compatible with AIS receivers, not AIS transponders/transceivers. If you require an AIS Splitter for an AIS transponder/transceiver you will require the A015-TX (not the A015-RX).
- QK-A015-RX x1
- CD containing Manuals, Configuration Software, and drivers x1
- Setup Guidebook x1
Also, see the full AIS range
FOR YOUR QUOTE PLEASE EMAIL SALES@AMIMARINE.COM
Also, follow us on LinkedIn
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the firstname.lastname@example.org address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.