A032-AIS NMEA N2K-0183 bi-directional converter + WiFi (AIS converting)
The QK-A032-AIS bi-directional gateway provides straight forward connection of NMEA 0183 equipment to NMEA 2000 networks and includes AIS message conversions.
The Bi-directional gateway will let you:
- Connect NMEA 0183 equipment to your NMEA 2000 bus
- Convert NMEA protocols in both directions, 0183 to 2000 and 2000 to 0183
- View the combined data through a chart plotter or USB and WiFi to your laptop, tablet, or smartphone
Connect NMEA 0183 equipment to the high-speed world of N2K networking. Cross-protocol connectivity and conversions allow you to use both NMEA protocols on your boat.
Full conversion list in the manual.
Unlike most other N2K gateways on the market, whose AIS versions drop other functionality, the A032-AIS converts ALL the messages of the standard version, plus AIS messages.
- Converts the most common NMEA 0183 sentences into NMEA 2000 PGNs
- Converts the most common NMEA 2000 PGNs into NMEA 0183 sentences
- WiFi/USB NMEA messages output
- Pre-fitted cables for ease of installation
- WiFi supports Ad-hoc and station mode (Connects Wirelessly ‘peer to peer’ without a router or through a router to all connected devices)
- Configurable baud rate (default baud rate is set to 38400bps, but configurable using Configuration software)
- Galvanic Opto-isolation on NMEA 0183 input and NMEA 2000 bus connection
- Free Firmware updates provided when new features and conversions are added
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS iPhone through USB OTG (Configuration and updates require a Windows PC with USB port)
Check the table in the manual for the sentences/PNGs that your equipment requires.
In the box
- QK-A032-AIS x1
- USB cable (not pictured) x1
- CD containing Manuals, Configuration Software, and drivers x1
- Setup Guidebook x1
This product now includes a dual-band WiFi antenna as standard.
Also, see the full AIS range
For your quote please email email@example.com
Also, follow us on LinkedIn
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the firstname.lastname@example.org address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.