A2K-SBN-2 NMEA 2000 Connector 8 Way Self-contained Boat Network
Installing small NMEA 2000® networks is quicker and easier than it’s ever been with the Self-contained Boat Network (SBN) from Actisense.
The equivalent of eight T-pieces in a single case provides a significant time and space-saving with no more connecting multiple T-pieces together. Termination resistors are built-in which increases the saving on time and space.
Once the attached 3-metre cable is connected to the boat power supply, an NMEA 2000 network for up to eight devices is ready to use, taking ‘plug & play’ to the next level.
- Self-contained NMEA 2000 Network
- Integrated Termination Resistors
- 8x NMEA 2000 drops
- Ruggedized, flame retardant over-moulded housing
- Metal coupling nuts
- Integrated EMI Shield
- Orange, UL Rated, 3-meter power cable
- Colour-coded wires, stripped and tinned
- Low cost, quick to install, and provides an easy way to connect multiple NMEA 2000 devices
- Simple installation, fewer components, more reliable, lower cost
- Accommodates the vast majority of compact NMEA 2000 networks
- Suitable for wet and harsh conditions- highly desirable in marine environments
- Reliable, long-lasting connections
- Less likely to be susceptible to interference
- UL rated cable provide peace of mind. Colour easily differentiates the power cable form drop cables
- Quick installation, no special tools required
For your quote please email email@example.com
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the firstname.lastname@example.org address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.