AS07-N2K NMEA 2000 GPS
The QK-AS07-N2K is a NMEA 2000 GPS sensor.
The AS07-N2K accesses GPS, Glonass, and Galileo Global Navigation Satellite systems for additional accuracy and reliability.
Simply connect the AS07-N2K directly to the NMEA 2000 backbone. It is powered by the NMEA 2000 backbone. It will instantly make positional data (PGN messages) available to all NMEA 2000 connected devices. Also, with no need for additional configuration.
It features superior sensitivity for consistent signal acquisition and reliable position accuracy. Additionally, accurate speed and course-over-ground readings. The AS07-N2K is designed for marine environments. It is also suitable for other outdoor and vehicular use, with an IPX6 waterproof housing. The AS07-N2K is compact size. Therefore it is suitable for flush-mount, pole-mount, or rail-mount installation.
What are GPS, Glonass, and Galileo GNSS?
The AS07-N2K receives and processes messages from GPS, Galileo, and Glonass positioning satellites. GPS, Galileo, and Glonass are all space-satellite based navigation systems. Also known as Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS).
- GPS (Global Positioning System). It was created by the US government and operated by the US Space Force.
- GLONASS provides a comparable alternative to GPS. It was created by Russia.
- GALILEO was created by the EU through the European GNSS Agency.
By accessing more than one Global Navigation Satellite System, the AS07-N2K:
- Increases location accuracy.
- Maximizes reliability in case one system is out of range or inaccessible.
- NMEA 2000 ‘plug and play’ instant network connection (no configuration required)
- Support GPS, Glonass, and Galileo GNSS
- 1 Hz position update rate is the default setting
- Ultra-low (<100mA) power consumption at 12V DC
- IPX6 waterproof enclosure
- 1 x QK-AS07-N2K GPS sensor with 10 metre NMEA 2000 cable
- 1 x Mounting Base
Also, see the Full NMEA 2000 Range
For your quote please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, follow us on LinkedIn
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the email@example.com address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.