CHALLENGER CONSTANT WEAR 275
The new twin chamber Constant Wear lifejacket is built on a reputable jacket used for commercial RIB applications.
Its comfortable and light weight qualities, renders it an ideal solution for individuals transferring from multiple vessels and tenders or working on wind farm and industrial installations, without feeling the need to take it off.
The sculpted shoulder straps and compact lightweight design ensures exceptional ergonomics, giving users complete freedom of movement in the upper body, when worn with heavy or light overalls. The low profile neckline and padded back panel heightens comfort whilst maintaining maximum support.
With a total of 300N of buoyancy, this SOLAS approved lifejacket can be worn with heavy duty clothing, gauranteeing to self right the wearer in less than 5 seconds. The interlocking bladder creates an effective wave barrier, preventing water channeling into the MOB’s airways.
- Two independent chambers each with 300N
- Abrasion resistant outer layer – providing enhanced durability
- Low profile neck line – increased comfort
- Single side waist belt – simple adjustment
- Front zip – easy to don and remove
- Back panel – giving extra support to the wearer
- Crotch strap – added security
- Retro-reflective tape on the bladder – increased visibility
- Automatic light – assist with MOB recovery
- AIS ready for fast MOB rescue
- Interlocking bladder
By Ocean Safety
For your quote please email email@example.com
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the firstname.lastname@example.org address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.