Dacon Rescue Scoop
A powered rescue system for recovery of causalities from the water directly on board larger rescue vessels. It is a semi-rigid manoeuvrable rescue net which is operated by a standard deck crane
- Available in various models to fit vessels of all types and sizes.
- Fitted to standby and supply vessels in the offshore industry, as well as work boats and windfarm vessels
- Power assisted method of recovering able or disabled persons from the sea
- Provides a means of recovery in rough water with limited risk for the crew
- Enables rescue of an unconscious person with limited crew on smaller vessels in rough weather
For your quote please email email@example.com
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the firstname.lastname@example.org address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.