AMI Data Recorders
- VDR Systems
- VDR Spares
- S-VDR Systems
- S-VDR Spares
- Mini Data Recorders
- Mini Data Recorder Spares
Bridge & Navigation
- Vessel Safety
- Course Recorders
- Crew Safety
- Spares & Tools
- Special Offers
Electronic Inclinometer DanEI-300T System
£5,863.00 subject to VAT where applicable
The DanEI-300T Electronic Inclinometer is an advanced heel and pitch measuring system aimed for (escort) tugboats to provide the crew with alert warnings and alarms during operation to prevent potential accidents. The DanEI-300T systems consist of a sensor unit and a display unit. The sensor includes a very advanced gyro MEMS component, a very advanced accelerometer MEMS component as well as a powerful microcontroller, and through complex algorithms, the so-called “6 degrees of freedom” (6 D-o-F) are all accurately calculated. In other words, the 3 rotation parameters (pitch, heel, yaw) and the 3 acceleration parameters (surge, sway, heave) can be calculated.
These data are sent from the sensor to the display unit, from which they can be retrieved either via serial or Ethernet (marine) interface and in standard NMEA format. The device which is not sensitive to horizontal and vertical accelerations.
The Electronic Inclinometer displays:
GREEN: NORMAL Zone for steady (average) heel / Attention Required
AMBER/YELLOW: CAUTIONARY Zone for max. dynamic (momentary) heel / Imminent Response Required.
RED: CRITICAL Exceeds safe limits of stability / Reduce Heel Immediately.
The range of each zone can easily be entered and adjusted via the keypad on the front of the display.
- Designed for use on (escort) tugboats
- Provides early alert and alarm warnings
- All rotation and acceleration values measured
- Easy ‘plug-n-play’ installation
- IMO Performance Standards MSC.363(92) (functional compliance)
- Environmental conditions IEC 60945
- Serial and network interfaces IEC 61162- 1, -2, -450
- Presentation of information IEC 62288
- Meeting Bureau Veritas (BV) criteria in its classification rules NR467 – January 2019 edition “Rules for the Classification of Steel Ships / Part E-Service Notations for Offshore Service Vessels and Tugs”.
Designed for Tug Boats
- Display Unit for Electronic Inclinometer DanEI-300 (for Tugboats) – DAN-0006
- Sensor Unit for Electronic Inclinometer DanEI-300 – DAN-0003
For your quote please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, follow us on LinkedIn
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the email@example.com address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.