IP65 Sunlight Readable Marine Display
The new line of IP65 Marine displays from CDS is renowned around the world with a proven track record of defying all expectations. This new line provides an excellent option for maritime professionals and organisations in nautical environments.
- Sunlight readable, high brightness (1,000 nits) LCD
- Advanced Optical Bonding (AOT)
- High shock & vibration resistance
- Resistive touch support
- IP65 waterproof (front)
- BV Rule IACES‐E10 certified; IEC 60945 compliant
- 1000 nits Sunlight Readable LCD
- Long Life, Low Power Consumption LED Backlight
- Wide Operating Temperature
- 9-36V DC Input
Whether the project involves system building, maintenance, repair or equipment upgrade of a yacht, a submarine, boat or any relevant maritime structure, CDS’ marine displays guarantee high quality and performance from the dock to the engine room, Perfect for ECDIS, radar, and conning in integrated bridge systems applications.
- IP66 rated panel-mount design with powder coating
- User-friendly front panel OSD control
- Dimming knob control backlight brightness adjustment from almost 0% to 100%
- High-quality touch screen or anti-reflective glass options
- 24V DC to DC power input
- Enhanced shock and vibration resistant
- DNV Certified
All sizes are available with 1,600 nits brightness and Touch option.
By Crystal Display Systems
Also, see our computer range
For your quote please email email@example.com
Also, follow us on LinkedIn
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the firstname.lastname@example.org address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.