LALIZAS Immersion Suit ‘Neptune’ – Size XL
Immersion Suit Insulated ‘Neptune’ – Size XLarge
|Xlarge||Height – max 205cm||Weight – 85 – 130kg||Gloves – Neoprene|
- To be worn in conjunction with an approved lifejacket
- Can be unpacked, donned and secured in less than 2 min
- Fitted with 400 cm2 of LALIZAS SOLAS retro-reflective tape
- Permanent Hands cover with neoprene gloves or rubber
- Covers whole body, apart from face
- Highly visible red color
- Ergonomically tested, per MSC/circ980
- Thermally Insulated: has passed all MSC/Circ980 tests
- Diesel-Oil Resistant: has passed all MSc/Circ 980 tests
- Flame Resistant: has passed all MSC/Circ980 tests
- Has been submitted successfully to water ingress, jump and leak tests, per MSC/circ 980
- Stowage Temperature: -30oC to +56oC (Temperature Cycling Tests per MSC/Circ 980)
- Can be combined with Lifejacket Lights range
- Neoprene material
- Neoprene gloves or Rubber gloves
- Original SOLAS retro reflective tape, code: 70180
- Buddy line with special pocket case
- Extra safe zipper. Shields the suit & prevents water penetration
For your quote please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the email@example.com address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.