MD69BRX: Compass Bearing Repeater Bowl for Retrofit Only
The MD69BRX compass bearing repeater is equipped with a dual scale 36:1 precision compass card display. Also, it is provided as a bowl-only option for retrofit or replacement into third-party gimbal rings.
Ship’s Digital NMEA heading data may be conveniently displayed. This is at any suitable location on a vessel to take celestial and also terrestrial bearings.
Also available retrofitting kits come with either gimbal bushes or pins. These fit most third-party gimbal rings.
- Repeats the heading display of a ship’s magnetic or gyrocompass at a convenient location on a vessel.
- Allows celestial and terrestrial bearings to be taken when used in conjunction with the MD69AZI Azimuth Sight or the MD69BC Bearing Circle. The MD60A2K Telescopic Alidade is recommended for making detailed azimuth measurements. Please email us for additional extras.
- Fits a range of third party gimbal rings
- Dual scale 36:1 precision concentric dial display
- Balanced for taking bearings using our optional sights
- Automatic selection and prioritisation of NMEA heading data type
- Automatic warning of loss of valid heading data
- Detection of a previously lost heading data type, without requiring a reset.
- True / Magnetic Source Indication
- Local and also Remote dimming control
|MNE-0022||BRX/P1: Retrofitting Kit for MD69BRX
Gimbal Pins Retrofitting Kit for 254mm pitch
|MNE-0023||BRX/P2: Retrofitting Kit for MD69BRX
Gimbal Pins Retrofitting Kit for 274mm pitch
|MNE-0024||BRX/B1: Retrofitting Kit for MD69BRX
Gimbal Bushes Retrofitting Kit for 243mm pitch
Also, see the Compass range.
By Marine Data
For your quote please email email@example.com
Also, follow us on LinkedIn
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the firstname.lastname@example.org address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.