MD97TMC: Transmitting Magnetic Compass (TMC) System
The MD97TMC is a Transmitting Magnetic Compass (TMC) System that detects and also, transmits the ship’s Compass Heading over a NMEA 0183 digital connection to one or more Heading Repeaters (Compass Repeaters) at any convenient location on a vessel.
The Calibration Control and Sensor Processor is used to calibrate the Compass Sensor. This is done by turning the ship through 390°. The latest technology accurately processes and also converts the compass card position to NMEA 0183 Heading Data.
The Marine Data MD97TMC Transmitting Magnetic Compass System is intuitive to use. Additionally, with quick and easy installation.
- Provides Digital Heading Data from a Ship’s Magnetic Compass
- Simplified system design with just two main components
- Unparalleled Accuracy; Intuitive Operator Controls
- Automatic Sensor-to-Compass Calibration
- Rugged, IP65 rated Magnetic Sensor
- 2x NMEA 0183 outputs
- Provides 2 digital NMEA heading outputs to drive Heading Repeaters (or other devices) at a convenient location
- An elegant alternative to using an optical reflector in a ship’s magnetic compass installation
ACCESSORIES – For accessories quote please email email@example.com
- MD71THD – Control & Display unit provides additional functionality
- MD54 – Compass Sensor Adhesive Mount
- MD58 – Compass Sensor Bracket Mount
- MD71EMC – Electro-Magnetic Compass (EMC) System
- MD71TMC – Transmitting Magnetic Compass (TMC) System
|Increasingly, Maritime Authorities are
accepting the use of Transmitting Heading
Device (THD) Systems onboard vessels.
Marine Data offers two types of THD system:
|• A system which senses the angular position of a ship’s magnetic compass card; known as a Transmitting Magnetic Compass System (TMC)
• A system which directly senses the Earth’s magnetic field; known as an Electro-Magnetic Compass System (EMC)
By Marine Data
For your quote please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, follow us on LinkedIn
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the email@example.com address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.