OCEAN SIGNAL SAFESEA E100G EPIRB (GPS)
Ocean Signal has developed the SeaSafe E100G to meet the needs of all commercial fishing and also leisure vessels. All vessels are fitted with a 121.5MHz homing beacon. This is used for the close-in location of vessels in distress.
- SOLAS approved
- Operates in the 406MHz satellite band
- Incorporates a state of the art 50 channel GPS receiver. For fast and accurate position acquisition
- Extreme battery life even at low temperatures
- In excess of 96 hours of operation
- Easy release mounting bracket as standard
- Optional manual and also automatic release housings available
- LED strobe light. For additional impact especially at night
- User-replaceable batteries. With a five-year replacement interval (non-hazardous)
- The E100G EPIRB meets or exceeds all international standards
Also, see the EPIRB range
By Ocean signal
For your quote please email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the firstname.lastname@example.org address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.