AMI Data Recorders
- VDR Systems
- VDR Spares
- S-VDR Systems
- S-VDR Spares
- Mini Data Recorders
- Mini Data Recorder Spares
Bridge & Navigation
- Vessel Safety
- Course Recorders
- Crew Safety
- Spares & Tools
- Special Offers
VL Gateway 460
£1,988.00 subject to VAT where applicable
The gateway has been developed according to the IEC 61162-460 standard and is used for the secure connection between several networks. It has 4 Gigabit LAN ports; each with its own firewall, 32 GB flash card memory, 1x digital in- and output as well as 2 protected USB ports.
The establishment of a demilitarized zone with safety-controlled access possibilities to the connected devices like the server is possible. The configuration takes place via the web-based interface. Network monitoring is performed using the web interface and alarm management.
- Power supply isolated 15-36VDC
- Operating temperature -15°C up to +55°C
- Interfaces 4x 1GBit LAN
- 1x isolated digital input
- 1x isolated digital output
- 2x secured USB
- Approval IEC60945, IEC61162-460
- Article-No. N0572
Integration of Gateway 460 into system integrators infrastructure Inclusive
- Telephone and Mail assistance
- 5 days of training, exclusive traveling costs
- 2x VL-Gateway 460 for testing in system integrators office
- Assistance for type approval
- Setting up Syslog Server
- Max. 50 hours in total
- Exclusive traveling costs
Software Service contract Inclusive
• All safety required updates regarding the Firewall as a download from VEINLAND Server
• All IEC61162-460 required updates; subject to hardware performance
• SysLog Server and monitoring in VEINLAND office
• Incl. 1-hour support per device per months
Made by Veinland
Also, see our Full Navigation Range
For your quote please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, follow us on LinkedIn
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the email@example.com address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.