X-VHFR Standard System – 1TB
X-VHFR Standard System – 1TB
GET A DISCOUNTED CAPSULE WHEN YOU BUY ANY MINI DATA RECORDER UNIT
EMAIL SALES@AMIMARINE.COM TODAY FOR YOUR QUOTE
VHF and Bridge Audio, and Data Recorder. With 1TB Removable Drive for Up To 300 Days of Storage.
The X-VHFR recorder is AMI’s latest compact “black box” recorder.
Designed for the small vessel and workboat industry. The system is ideal for vessels under 3000 GT. Accordingly, those vessels not officially required to carry a full Voyage Data Recorder.
Our X-VHFR has also proved popular as a land-based recorder. With harbour and port control offices making use of the system for the analyses of VHF communications. Also, the AIS data from vessels can be monitored.
Storage of the audio communication, time, date and location data allows playback of the sequence of events on a particular vessel. Therefore, often proving critical in the event of an investigation following a marine incident.
- 7″ Touch screen. Also with a user interface with night mode feature
- 1TB removable drive. For over 300 days of data storage
- 2x Audio Inputs for VHF and/or Microphones. (AMI Marine microphones available on request)
- 1x NMEA 0183 input for GPS. (Also accepts combined data from other devices)
- 1x NMEA-HS input for AIS Data
- GPS date, time, and geographical position. Also with AIS data recording
- USB storage module means no moving parts
- Easy access to data. Using PC with standard software or Mac with compatible software
- Playback Suite for PC
- AMI Microphones can be connected to the X-VHFR for the monitoring bridge audio
- Can be configured to record image data. (Chart Plotter, ECDIS etc)
- All playback software is provided with each unit supplied. (inclusive of licencing)
The X-VHFR has fast become AMI Marine’s most popular non-mandatory data recorder. It has been supplied to various type of vessel such as;
- Tug Boats
- Crew Transfer Boats
- Offshore Support Vessels
- Construction Vessels
- Emergency Vessels
- Fishing Fleet vessels
In addition, when used in combination with the supplied replay suite. The X-VHFR will therefore construct an accurate history of events. Consequently to promote onward crew and vessel safety procedures being upheld. Whether for HR development projects or for procedural improvements post-event.
See the X-VHFR Plus
By AMI Marine
For your quote please email
Watch the video
Also, read a customer testimonial
Please note that due to the complex nature of shipping for certain products it will be more cost effective to contact AMI directly using the firstname.lastname@example.org address or the telephone number +44 (0) 2380 480450, for a bespoke quotation.
Our team are able to create bespoke quotations for you for all of your needs and delivery requirements.
We are able to ship to all parts of the world. Transit times vary and are usually between 2 and 5 days depending on the destination.
All orders taken through the e-shop are acknowledged by the team at AMI Head Office and an expected delivery date will be advised.
Full terms and conditions are available on the Legal page.